Related Assessment Statements: Did any of these strongly resonate with you? If so, this Bridgenosis® audio will help you.
- I feel overwhelmed and/or unprepared to manage my (or my team’s) entire sales process.
- I’m concerned about connecting with the right customer/client and/or enough customers/clients.
- I often feel I have to protect from being attacked either by competition or difficult clients. AND/OR I sometimes attack competition before they can do it to me.
- I’m uncomfortable when the tide ebbs, things are slow, and I’m just waiting on my efforts to turn into actual dollars received. Fear “it’s never going to happen.” Impatient. Antsy.
- I feel a hinge of antsy and panicked around prospects and the timing of when they will sign up for my services/products and if enough people will sign up in time for me to pay bills and truly prosper, don’t fully believe serendipity will support me, afraid to trust divine timing, urge to follow-up too much.
- I attract difficult people that drain me (customers, colleagues, boss, family, etc.).
- I’m perceptive and pick up others’ negative energy to my detriment.
- I get fixated on the very few people who are not satisfied with me. Hard to focus on the majority who appreciate what I’m offering.
- I feel a pull to accept less than ideal clients and opportunities because I’m afraid I won’t get what I want.