Have you ever encountered a situation where an employee is expressing dissatisfaction and frustration with his or her employer or is having recurring problems with another employee?
When chronic disputes arise between the same employee and multiple individuals (whether co-workers or managers) or between the same manager and multiple individuals, all of the individuals involved have an opportunity to create from the surfacing issues by stepping out of the situation to view it from a more relaxed perspective.
The service Bridgenosis® provides in this context is for any of the individuals involved who wish to use the opportunity to create a better situation for themselves.
What is a Typical Session Like?
- Sessions are always tailored to the individual; however, learn more about a typical session. The relaxation technique used in a typical session is an option, but not necessarily required for success.
- Individual consent and a desire to have an objective facilitator help clients learn from the situation so that they can move on with a more powerful perspective and achieve their own goals is required by any individual that requests Laura’s assistance.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, which means that Laura will not provide information shared in any session to anyone, including the employer, unless the individual has specifically requested her to share the information (in writing).
What are the Benefits?
Benefits to the Employer: When employees know how to turn conflicts into opportunities to create success, their productivity increases, and they positively impact the employer as a whole. Happy and empowered employees are less likely to seek legal redress. This cost-savings as well as improved production has the potential to have a positive impact on the employer’s finances.
- These Success Stories provide great examples of how a valuable employee who might have otherwise felt victimized and overworked by her employer could have been tempted to resign or bring a lawsuit. Instead, the Bridgenosis® process enabled her to approach the current circumstances with a more creative eye that revealed more lasting solutions to her personal and professional goals.
- Employees may also wish to improve their ability to do their job by focusing on one or more aspects of their job.
Benefits to Employee: This process allows employees to create more lasting solutions to problems, which helps them feel empowered, rather than victimized. Mental, emotional, and physical well-being emerges. Happiness, freedom, confidence, and a boost to overall employee morale are just a few benefits. There are many reasons to choose this over a lawsuit.